Thursday, December 14, 2006

2006 The Struggle part 4


close up of 2006 The Struggle Oil on Canvas. 6" X 8". 12" X 16" overall.

The Devine Creative Spirit drives our kind (humankind), to create and build when in harmony. And to War and cruelty when we are not. It is when we are out of balance that we see each other differently and want to wage War on each other for our own gain. We forget we are not here to be better than our brothers and sisters. We are here to serve and help raise up our entire kind to enlightenment. Out of balance we see race and religion as separating factors instead of seeing them as the result of the amazing variety of this planet (the creation in which we reside).

Every soul seeks sanctuary, succor, emancipation, freedom and liberty. Every soul needs these things to be whole, to be in balance, to be at Peace.

As my mind moves through time, my past, my history. I can so clearly remember what a sense of love and respect for the land that my father instilled in me. This is a very powerful and meaningful memory for me. This memory always brings me back to reflecting on how I feel about my creative process. And how I celebrate life and honor the earth in each stroke that I make and each piece that I do.

So, honor your Father and Mother. And strive to do good works.

No comments: