Monday, January 01, 2007

The Struggle Continues part 2


close up of 2006 The Struggle Continues Oil on Canvas. 4" X 5". 8" X 10" overall.


As the New Year begins I leave you with this thought as my gift.

My fellow artists, Americans, human beings of this plane, of this planet.

Please ask yourself today,
is the World you live in
the one the most desire.

Or have you become part of that
which you most despise.

without compassion and an open mind
this USA of yours
this USA of mine
will continue to fall
in the eyes of the world

Please consider this as you see this little piece of art of mine.

I hope that the link below workss for you so you can slao check out the companion piece I ust finsihed titled: Where have we been, What have we become, Where are we headed.
http://www.mnartists.org/work.do;jsessionid=7E921642AB339673184375C62B732AAD?rid=129438

I hope it reveals a part of it's truth to you as you ponder the lie.
Peace in 2007.

No comments: