Sunday, January 21, 2007

Glass Block 12AG2


Glass Block 12AG2 Digital Art from composited photographic images.

Again I must apologize for the lack of another image today. I still can't connect to my image server. I will add any images that are absent as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

Glass Block. I wil try more with this visual metaphor again as I did before many years ago. I shall use it (the glassblock wall) as a metaphor for the veil. The veil that blinds us. The veil that decieves us. The veil that conceals the truth. I will paint it all for you. I will paint for you beauty. And I will paint for you the horror. I will paint for you all I see though my walls of glass. And we shall see if anyone shall take note enough to see. To see what lies beyond...

As always please feel free to add your commments, thoughts or ideas.

No comments: